Statement of Faith
We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, who proceeds from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified.
We believe salvation involves the redemption of the whole man, and is offered freely, by grace, to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
We believe there is no salvation apart from personal faith in Jesus Christ.
We believe Jesus, our only Savior, will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the resurrection of the dead, To eternal life in the world to come.
TECH seeks to expand the Kingdom of Jesus Christ by:
- Supporting medical mission activities internationally.
- Establishing and monitoring quality standards and performance criteria for medical equipment and supplies used in these missions.
- Fostering cooperation and information exchange among its members and the institutions they serve.
- Providing technology and educational resources to improve the efficiency of its members.
- Providing international needs assessment, strategic planning and ultimate facilitation coordination.
- Helping healthcare delivery systems to be sustainable.